The Top 10 Bars To Watch The World Cup In New York City June 11 2014
With the Basketball and Hockey seasons coming to an end, and the baseball and american football ones still far from a new beginning,
June and July will be months dedicated to another football. The real one as argued by Europeans, although for americans is merely soccer. On June 12th, with Brazil vs Croatia, there will be the kick-off of the long awaited World Cup.
Also in the cosmopolitan New York, soccer will be the number one sport for a few weeks. The home team led by Neymar is the front-runner. European teams, however, will not make a mere appearance.
And among the first week games, there is quite soon a big match between two noble european teams: Italy vs England, scheduled for Saturday June 14th at 6 pm (E.T.). We came to know that the game will be broadcast at the Sweetwater Social, a quite new cool Soho (643 Broadway) lounge bar, where a party with drinks offered at special price will be organized. Do not miss out on this!
1. The Football Factory at Legend’s, 6 W 33rd St, New York, NY 10001
2. Smithfield Hall, 138 W 25th St, New York, NY 10001
3. Stout, 133 W 33rd St, New York, NY 10003
4. Jack Demsey’s, 133 W 33rd St, New York, NY 10003
5. Mr. Dennehy’s, 133 W 33rd St, New York, NY 10003
6. St. Dymphnas, 133 W 33rd St, New York, NY 10003
7. Nevada Smiths, 100 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10003
8. Standings, 43 E 7th St, New York, NY 10003
9. 11th Street Bar, 510 E 11th St, New York, NY 10009
10. Central Bar, 109 E 9th St, New York, NY 10003