10 Hotels with the best view of New York July 11 2014
In New York everything is bigger and higher therefore many hotel rooms only have a limited to no view at all. Here are ten hotels whose view is hard to beat unless you are Spiderman.
1. Mandarin Oriental, the first floor is the 35th floor of the Time Warner Centerit’s. It's impossible to go wrong with views from nearly every room and suite.
2. The Peninsula, when the night breaks in and Manhattan skyline illuminates, there are few better spots to witness the magic than from your bedroom window at the Peninsula.
3. Ritz-Carlton Battery Park, would you like to impress a date or a client? Walk them to your window, stand up against the glass and make them feel like they're flying over the water.
4. Z NYC Hotel LIC, the Z stands for "zumbastic" with floor-to-ceiling windows all rooms have views of Manhattan's Midtown and Queensboro Bridge.
5. Hotel on Rivington, this pearl on the LES offers a combination of the old and the new.
6. Four Season Hotel, for an extra-special experience, request a room on a high floor with a Central Park view.
7. Trump SoHo, in SoHo skyscrapers and high-rises are absent and locals wanted to keep it that way but the real estate mogul Donald Trump didn't. Take a look at the result.
8. The Strand Hotel, what’s missing from the observatory of the Empire State Building? The Empire State Building. Most of the rooms have an incredible view of the Empire.
9. HÔTEL PLAZA ATHÉNÉE, only a block from Central Park away. The hotel is what all hotels should strive for. The whole experience is bathed in luxury.
10. The Surrey, what to expect at this place: Art dealers, models, movie stars, and associated millionaires.