THE CHRISTOPHER STREET PATH
3 BEST GAY BARS IN TOWN
2 FREE DRINKS
BEGINS AT 10.30 PM
NYC is famous for its open-mindedness and its embrace of diversity. The gay community is a big part of the landscape of the Big Apple. You will visit landmarks commemorating the Gay Rights movement and explore where it all began as you follow the Christopher Street path. Then relax in three of the best gay bars in town. Two drinks (of our choice) are included in the price of this historical journey.
Please remember to bring your I.D. as two drinks (of our choice) are included in your price.
After you purchase the Gay Pride Experience you will receive an email with additional details.
Meeting point: Our departure point is Rockbar NYC, located at 185 Christopher St.
Tour Terms and Conditions
All Guests must adhere to the NYC dress code listed belowv
- MEN'S DRESS CODE - NO SNEAKERS, NO BAGGY JEANS OR SHORTS. OUR RECOMMENDATION: STYLISH DRESS JEANS, BUTTON DOWN SHIRT, AND BLACK SHOES, OR SUIT.
- WOMEN'S DRESS CODE: NO SNEAKERS. NO BAGGY JEANS OR SHORTS. OUR RECOMMENDATION: STYLISH EVENING ATTIRE WITH COMFORTABLE STYLISH SHOES.
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING A VALID GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT AND MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER TO ATTEND.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY ACCIDENT
- CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA E-MAIL, AND MUST BE RECEIVED 72 HOURS PRIOR THE TOUR DEPARTURE
- TOUR ENDS AT THE LAST VENUE TRANSPORTATION BACK TO THE MEETING POINT IS NOT PROVIDED
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EXCLUDE OVERLY INEBRIATED VISITANTS IN CASE OF BELLIGERENT CONDUCT
-IN CASE OF LATE ARRIVAL WE DON'T GUARANTEE YOUR PARTICIPATION ON THE TOUR. EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO REUNITE YOU WITH THE GROUP