One simple purchase.
30 consecutive days of validity, including the first day of use.
Instant delivery with convenient mobile or printable ticket options.
What is it about?
It is a pass with tickets that will allow you to enjoy three compulsory and tree optional attractions in New York. After your purchase, you will receive the electronic ticket in your email with all the information about how to use it.
You can use it whenever you want. Save 40% off admission to the Big Apple’s best attractions.
CityPASS has a 97% customer recommendation rating. Valid for 30 consecutive days, including the first day of use. Includes prepaid admission to:
1) Empire State Building Observation Deck: General entrance (Observation Deck in the 86th floor) Multimedia Experience included, plus free general entrance for the same evening, that is, a second visit on the same day (June-August from 10 p.m. and the closing time. September-May, from 8 p.m. and the closing time).
2) American Museum of Natural History: General entrance to the Museum, Rose Center for Earth and Space and an IMAX movie or the Space Show.
3) Metropolitan Museum of Art: Preferential entrance without making lines and entrance to all the special exhibitions. It also includes a same-week entrance to the Cloisters, museum, and gardens, devoted to the medieval art and architecture in Europe.
4) You can choose between the 9/11 Museum: The latest museum of New York devoted to remembering the victims of the 9/11 attacks. A touching trip through the tragedy but a homage to the new life as well.
Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum: The Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum showcases the legendary aircraft carrier Intrepid, the Enterprise spacecraft, the fastest jet in the world and the missile launcher submarine. Through exhibitions, educational courses and the latest collection of aircrafts and technologically revolutionary ships, visitors of all ages will be guided in an interactive journey through history that will lead them to know the American innovative spirit and courage.
5) You can choose between the Top of the Rock Observation Deck: General entrance to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck where you can enjoy wonderful 360° views from the internal and external decks of the last three floors of this mythical art déco skyscraper.
The Guggenheim Museum: General entrance to Frank Lloyd Wright’s modern architecture masterpiece, which hosts a world-famous art collection of the 20th and 21st century. It includes
6) You can choose between the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: The Statue of Liberty is in a 12-acre island in the middle of the New York City port. It was conceived by the sculptor Auguste Bartholdi and it was a gift of international friendship from the citizens of France to commemorate the centenary of the United States in 1876.
It is 46 meters high and it is placed on a granite pedestal over the ramparts of a star-shaped pillar. It was completed and inaugurated on October 28, 1886, and then it was designated as National Monument on October 15, 1924. The Statue of Liberty became a universal symbol of freedom and democracy all over the world. It does not include the entrance to the pedestal of the Statue or the crown. Entrance for the day and time you may choose.
Circle Line Cruise: One of the regular cruises like Landmark Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise or Liberty Cruise offering all the wonderful views of New York and the Statue of Liberty. You can also choose the Beast Speedboat Ride: 30 exciting minutes on a speedboat of 21 meters purpose-built (available from May to September).